Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just What I Deserve





You are sitting on the couch, leaning back and enjoying watching TV. Its been a long hot day and I can see that you are tired and worn from the days work. I want to please you but know you are tired...a naughty thought crosses my mind.
I go to the bedroom and slip into lacy bra and knickers, put on your favourite perfume and return and sit on the floor between your legs. I have a hand towel and you give me a puzzled look. ‘You are hot honey, let me help you get comfortable’
I undo the belt and slip it from your pants then undo the fly and button slowly, looking at your eyes as I do. We exchange smiles as I pull your pants loose and begin removing them gently. You lift your buttocks a little to ease my progress and soon your pants are around your knees. I untie the shoe laces and remove the shoes and socks putting them aside, next I lift one leg and remove the pant leg...then the other. I take my time and fold the pant, putting them on the shoes.
Now the shirt buttons, slowly one by one until your belly and chest are bare to me. I push the shirt back and lean to nibble and lightly bite your nipples one at a time. Hmm! As I lean I make the lace bra scratch along your underwear and belly and do the same as I return to my knees.
You are leaned back with your eyes closed and your mind among the stars...I smile to myself and lean to bite the bulge in your underwear, you moan softly and I continue to bite along the length and back again until at last you begin to gently push yourself at me.
As if I needed to be told what you want...I know dear...I know!
I run my fingers down and up your legs allowing the nails to lightly scratch you, down then up the inside of your legs to gently cup your balls in my hands. How heavy they feel, but I will lighten their load I am sure.
I pull your underwear down a little to release your hard cock and it springs straight, nearly hitting my face as it does. Can you feel my hot breath against you! I lay my head on your leg just inches from your throbbing shaft and blow my breath at your cock as I slowly stroke the firm meat.
I lean to place the shaft against my cheek as I continue to stroke your manhood making my hand grip firmer and firmer as you begin to breath heavier. Opening my mouth I hold the shaft with my mouth as I continue until you are thrusting at me stronger and panting now.
Pulling the foreskin back I teasingly run my tongue around the sensitive head, around and around as you moan and thrust at me gently.
I lick it like a child licks an ice cream in long slow strokes as I wank you with my hand, I feel your urgency but I want to tease some more. At last you speak, ‘Hmm you're so good at that!’ I look up to see you watching me work and this is what I've been waiting for. I smile to you, lean and allow you to watch me take the shaft into my mouth for the first time. Your eyes roll back and you moan your approval , I continue to stroke the cock as I roll my lips around and around the sensitive head. Alternating between fucking you with my lips and rolling the head around within my lips. Your breath is panting and sweat runs from your body as I speed up my hand to bring you on, I taste the sweet fluid escaping from the slit and know you are about to explode. I work faster and just as you cum I remove my mouth to watch you fountain high into the air, splashing back onto my hand and your belly. I continue wanking your cock as it subsides and move to lick the head clean for you, being sure you see the cum on my tongue before I swallow.
Now I take the hand towel and wipe your belly and cock very slowly and teasingly until you are cleaned.
‘I need a shower now dear, so I can cool off and make myself cum! You can sit there and relax’ I get up and walk toward the bathroom but your movement tells me you are following. I think I'm about to get just what I deserve! ………..

5 comments:

  1. mmmmm naughty and nice!
    Where is that girl for me??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http// locurasdelcolegio.blogspot.comuyu
    sdfasfsd

    sdfsf
    sdfsdafasfy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good god I wish that guy was me. Amazing. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice it would be to have that done? I hope you had a very satisfying shower....


    Rick
    longfellow50 at some yahoo at dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you liked it! I like to fulfil fantasies so I live to have you all enjoy my work.. and Yes! I had a great shower thanks Rick.

    ReplyDelete