Friday, August 7, 2009

Our Lover!




I wrote this for a lover to her exacting menu, seeing as I have brothers I was very uncomfortable writing it, and I think it shows...Complete fantasy this one!


We have an understanding, Allen and I.
I have a key to his house and can call in anytime, and he has my door key and can do the same but even though we are very close, we are male and female too. When he’s home I must knock as any other visitor and of course it’s the same for him.
Since it was mid afternoon I was sure that he wasn't home when I called to take some sweet jam for dinner tonight. As soon as the front door opened I sensed something amiss, but brushed the thought aside and went for the jam in the kitchen.
I was just about to close the door behind me when I heard a noise...muffled, but distressed! I started up the stairs trying to trace the noise, maybe an animal trapped inside? Maybe a radio left on, by now I was at the top of the stair and it was louder now and coming from the guest room, the room with the big bed. The door was just open and as I got close I knew the sound immediately... it was my lover getting close to an orgasm.
I was furious, how could he fuck my lover, how could she let him! I resolved to storm in and cause mayhem but as I pushed the door, the sight that greeted me melted my heart in an instant. I can deny my darling nothing, and she was clearly in heaven.
On her knees on the bed, her sweet ass facing me, a light glow of sweat covered her back and bottom and ran in trickles around her body to drip off underneath, her breasts swayed seductively back and forth at every thrust. Once more I marvel at the way the light reflects from her skin, showing every contour of her gorgeous body at its very best, and when she’s wet, like now...its even more erotic.
Of Allen I could see little, his naked back and bottom as he plunged again and again into my lover, the sweat ran from his strong shoulders and down his back but was splashed into the air as his ass stabbed furiously toward my loves exposed bottom.
I watched transfixed, not even aware that I was now rubbing my pussy against the door frame, my mouth hung open as I watched the scene before me. I scanned her body and craned to see their union, was he stretching her open, how did her pussy look! I was looking at his ass trying to see her pussy between his legs and as I looked up she was looking directly at me!
I backed away, ashamed to be caught, but she held her hand out to me and beckoned to join her. I froze, this was just too much for me to stand, but Allen turned to me, his cock still embedded in my lover...and smiled that reassuring smile he always gives me to say everything would be fine. I step forward nervously, scared and trembling like the very first time.
I go directly to her, embarrassed at my brothers nakedness before me, but I can see nothing for he is deep inside Lisa’s body and there he remained, pumping slowly now. Lisa took my hand and drew me to her, kissing me tenderly on the lips and making me to sit on the bed so I could hold and kiss her.
As we kissed I could feel his thrusts rippling through her and with each thrust she shuddered and moaned her approval, I held her breast and pinched the nipple as it swung before me and she moaned louder. Soon her hand was up my skirt and rubbing my pussy through the thin cotton knickers, it was nice but as she tried to pull them from me I resisted. ‘Too much, its too much!’ I protest, but Lisa’s calming voice and persistent hands win me over and I allow her to slip them off under my skirt. She is slowly rubbing my lips now and as her finger slips in I realise I am wet already, I moan into her mouth as she slips first one the two fingers into my tight hole, I wriggle a little to give her room and she is biting my nipple through the T-shirt.
I have forgotten that Allen is just here and watching as Lisa’s expert fingers bring me quickly to the height of ecstasy.
Lisa breaks away from my nipple and looks me straight in the eye, she is panting heavily and her eyes are glazed with passion. ‘eat me darling!’
‘But..’
‘Eat me I said!’
I slip obediently down and slide my light frame under her dripping body, my T and skirt hiding my body from his gaze. I start at her naval and lick it round and round , I am afraid to go lower, what will I see?
Lisa has bunched my skirt up so she can have her way with my pussy, confidant that he cannot see with her face there I enjoy the careful slow licking I am getting, her fingers pulling my ass cheeks apart to gain better access she struggles to lick far enough to tongue me properly. I am still nibbling her belly when she moves up a few inches more and buries her long tongue straight into my hot hole and begins to fuck me with it. My eyes are closed and rolled back as the heat spreads throughout me, her furious tongue driving me crazy. When at last I open my eyes Lisa's tight pussy is before me, twisted and contorted around Allen's hard cock as he brutally stabs at her again and again, I close my eyes again and start licking at her sweet pussy lips. The smells are different, a mix of the two bodies...now three bodies. She reaches down and frees my breasts and lowers her belly to touch my skin. Oh..Yes!... Her tongue still busy tonguing my ass and pussy as she rubs her long hair over my legs and belly, only then do I realise she has pulled my skirt up to reveal my legs and belly to Allen. But I am melted and resolve to pretend I did not notice, Ahh! but it is so much better now. Lisa rubs me all up and down my legs, belly and breasts as her tongue tries to do the same.
Suddenly something cold invades my pussy and I reach down to find that Lisa has pushed a large finger full of jam into my hole. I open my eyes now, horny beyond belief and wanting to enjoy the show, he is just another man and I will just not look to his face.
I tongue her wet slit and try to get the sweat before it drips, but we are all wet. His cock is hard and as it comes out of Lisa’s hot snatch the end is purple and swollen, he leans into her again and his cock bends and pops between her tight lips sending a shudder along her frame. I know things about her that he does not so I slip my hand around her bottom and begin to rub her ass hole, she moans knowing that he is watching me do her like this. Allen takes the hint and slides his cock out of her tunnel and rubs it along the crack of her ass as I take the opportunity to push my tongue right into her pussy hole. I feel his cock coming at me and move away in time to see him stretch and pop into her again. ‘Oh!’..she screams ‘Ah! Yes!..’
I feel the cold jar against my skin as Lisa hands it on to me, I take a large dollop and when he next abandons her pussy I push it in.
I tongue lash her clit again and slide my finger deep into her wet ass hole as he plunges deeper, I cant believe how much he pushes and distorts her pussy as he rams home each time, her whole body jumping and jerking on top of mine.
Watching this so close it seems he is torturing her with that cock, but soon he pulls from her and slides along her ass again, I move too slow and feel his cock slide over my fingers, still in my lovers ass. I feels hard and hot, just like all the cocks Ive felt before. Then its in her again and she rocks back to take his shaft and my tongue in unison.
Lisa begins to shake, I know that an orgasm is imminent. She wails loudly, ‘FUCK ME!’ and we do!
‘I’m coming, Fuck me hard!’ we obey!
She begins to shudder her release and pulls her pussy off his cock to collapse flat on my chest and belly just as the first squirt of her cum covers my breasts and splashes onto my face. I struggle to lap up what I can reach as more and more covers me in ecstasy. Traces of jam spatter me and it smells sweet.
I look up to see Allen watching in disbelief at the scene before him, as he is madly wanking his juice and jam streaked cock. Lisa quickly turns and takes hold of his shaft, I begin to move but she holds me down with a hand in the centre of my chest and smiles to me..
I am stroking my pussy as she wanks him for me to see and directs his hot spray all over my boobs and belly. Oh...Ahhh! I am cumming and cant stop, his hot seed is so nice on me, squirting, splashing and dribbling on my skin, I shake to the beat of my own mighty orgasm and shudder to a finality.
Now my two great loves bend to me, he is licking Lisa’s cum and jam from my chest and she is licking up his cum from my belly like a cat licks milk from a bowl. Oh..I am in heaven, nothing could be nicer than this.

Later as we showered together, I cuddled up to Allen's arm and asked ‘So, how do you like my lover?’
He gave me that smile and said just two words
‘Our lover!’

3 comments: