Monday, July 27, 2009

My Favourite Thing



I come to you and you smile, our eyes meet, we smile at each other, thinking the same thing. Your eyes migrate down to my groin and you stare.
As I come close your hand traces the outline as I moan softly into your ear and you smile, you like that you have this effect on me don't you?
I want to do my favourite thing... you know don't you!
I kiss your neck, feeling your breath on my face, feeling your hand shaking as I undo your buttons, I work my way down until you stand naked before me. I don't want you to feel exposed so I quickly strip and push you back on the bed, nibbling, kissing leaving tiny saliva trails over your mounds and down to your valleys. When at last I get to my prize I slow, this is something I like to take my time with. I trace the hair line, nibbling, biting and kissing as your breath gets faster and more shallow, a light glow of sweat covers your body as I take the first long slow lick. You draw breath sharply as I push my face hard against you and it starts in earnest, I continue thus for some time until I note that you are well beyond plateau. Now I search for the Gspot, lightly, softly rubbing round and round as I continue as before, timing is everything here. Beads of sweat run from your hills and form rivers in your valleys, your breath speaks of love and desire, I love this part. I work quicker with my tongue now, licking and sucking to bring you to the edge, and so it is that you begin to climax. All at once the time is right and I suck hard at the point of my desire and start to rub hard at the Gspot, your clitoral orgasm overtakes you and you push my face into you so hard it hurts but I keep going, keep rubbing and sucking, sucking and rubbing. As one orgasm fades you become aware of the building Gspot orgasm and all hell breaks loose, bucking, yelling and even trying to push me away such is the strength and power of your release...then its over and we relax. You stroke my hair as I momentarily continue kissing around but not on your sensitive areas, I come up for air and you smile to me with that almost, but not quite satisfied look on your face. I move to kiss your lips, wiping my face dry as I do, and we know...don't we...that it has only just begun..
Can you tell that I really like doing this? Ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment