Monday, May 18, 2009

Tracy



Up until last year I was a good straight girl ..I only went for men, although a sexy looking woman always turned my eye I considered myself totally straight. One night after a heavy drinking/smoking session with my cousin and her mates (several of which are gay) I crashed at her place in the spare room as I had done many times. I was vaguely aware of someone walking into the room, I felt her sit on the opposite side of the bed then I heard her shoes hit the floor as she lay back on the bed next to me, her arm reached over me as she cuddled up close. I felt her hard nipples in my back and smelled her perfume and body smells...all very sexy, but I had no intention of taking it further. We slept for some time until I woke to find her hand in my pants and her lips on my neck. I was already horny and wet so I know she must have been touching me for a while, I rolled her way and her lips found mine as two fingers worked their way up inside me. It was dark so it might just as well been a man...except she knew just where to touch and just how to turn me on. I was afraid to touch her at first but she took my hand and moved it to her boobs..it had to be Tracy..she's got tiny boobs like mine. I touched her lightly and traced her pussy through her panties as she moaned softly into my mouth. I nearly freaked out when she broke away and started to kiss and nibble her way down my body...I knew what she was going to do and I wasn't sure I wanted her to...but she was SO good at it that she won me over and gave me several great orgasms in only a few minutes. As she came back up to kiss me on the lips I was still shaking..partly from my orgasms and partly because I was scared for what I would be expected to do next. Tracy moved to push her breast to my lips and I took it and gently licked and bit her nipple as my hand traced her flat belly and slipped into her pants to find her pussy very wet and swollen. I pushed two fingers into her and began pumping her as I sucked her nipples in turn. She shook and came on my hand almost immediately, but as I bent to work down her body she stopped me to ask if I'd ever done it before. I hadn't...so she told me I didn't have to do it...this time! We cuddled up again and I slept well until I woke still in her arms the next morning. Since then I've fucked Tracy many times and now I eat her every time, I've got to love doing it..pussies are very sexy...yum!

5 comments:

  1. I gotta stop reading these blogs at work. Dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice story, got any more? I love girl on girl.
    Terry

    ReplyDelete
  3. i licked her arse once
    it was tasty
    it was tasty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your comment! Sadly some of my work colleagues read my blog so had to delete the post, I would be in bother if they saw I was reading your blog in work! Keep the stories coming...

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for explaining that Martin, wouldn't like to cause you any hassles.

    ReplyDelete