Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here Boy

I meet you at the door as you come home, dressed only in my sexiest red lace bra, panties and red high heel shoes. The freshly applied red lipstick glowing and matching my flame red hair. Just as you get to the door, key in hand I open it and stand before you looking as stern and menacing as I can muster.
‘Ive been waiting for you!’
Your eyes travel from my face down my neck and linger at the white flesh spilling from my bra, downward over my flat belly to the tight triangle of red lace over my pussy. Downward, downward to my high heels and I watch your mouth drop open as you consider the possibilities.
You move forward and lean to kiss my perfectly painted lips...I pull away.. ‘Not so fast lover boy!’
I take your tie in hand and lead you to the middle of the room and stand you straight, not smiling, not looking into your eyes because that would bring me undone. Roughly I tug at the tie and whip it off, the shirt to is done fast and rough as I pop the buttons and yank the shirt back and off your shoulders leaving it hanging and still tucked in. The belt opens quickly and I pull hard at the buckle to tear it from you, twisting you around. I undo the trouser and kneel in front of you as I work the pants off your bottom and slide them down below the knees. I do not untie the shoes but yank them off and throw them aside as a beast preparing a meal. Your underwear has a large bulge and I struggle not to smile as I know you are watching for a sign...any sign that I'm just playing. I slap your leg and you lift it so I can remove the trouser and quickly lift the other leg to stop the next stinging slap. Just socks and underwear now but that is far enough for now.
On the coffee table next to me sits a short rope as used to walk a dog and I take it and begin tying it around your neck. You try again to kiss me but I turn away again and tell you ‘Don’t be a bad boy or I will slap you hard!’
‘Down boy!’ as I push hard on your shoulders to make you kneel before my steaming pussy, I take a hand full of hair and allow you to move toward my pussy but stop you short, pulling on your hair enough to hurt. You struggle to reach it, mouth moving as to taste me but all you taste is air and smell my aromas. I lift and swing my leg over your head to sit astride your back pulling myself forward so my warm pussy rubs on the back of your head. “Come on, take me for a ride!’ and I reach back and slap your bottom hard. ‘Ouch!’ and you move off on hands and knees with me yelling like a cowboy and urging you forward with my heels. Twice around the room, your knees rubbing on the rough carpet and me urging you on and slapping your bottom now and then. ‘Whoa boy!’ As you crawl to a stop I dismount and take up the lead and begin to walk you around the room as one walks a dog. You are panting and Im not sure if its from the crawling or from the heat still building in you.
I step back and begin to slide my panties down wiggling my bottom seductively to release them from my bottom, as the top of my slit becomes visible to your staring eyes I turn, presenting you with my naked bottom. I bend slowly as I slide the knickers off to give you a good long look at the pouting pussy between my legs. Slowly, still bent over I untangle the knickers from my high heels and rise and turn to you. You let out a hot moan as my pussy becomes visible to you again, but I am nowhere near finished with you yet. I have the red panties in hand and walk the few steps to you and, caressing your face, I slide a finger into your mouth and rub your tongue as you suck the finger. I take the panties in the other hand and poke the corner of them into your mouth, slowly stuffing the tiny red and wet panties into your mouth bit by bit until they are entirely in you.
‘Do they taste good lover?’
‘Ahaa!’
‘want some more?’
‘Ahaa!’
I step back and sit on the lounge, slide my bottom so my pussy hangs off the edge of the lounge and open my legs wide to show you everything I have. I spread the lips with one hand and putting spit on the finger of my other hand begin to rub the clit. ‘Oh! Ahh!’
You stare in disbelief as I begin to masturbate before your eyes.
I take up the lipstick on the table and slide it open, leaning down I pull the lips tight and slowly paint one side of my pussy as you stare, being as slow and sexy as I can be.
Taking up the rope I pull you slowly to me and you come willingly crawling on hands and knees, your face heading straight for my pussy. Just as you get there I put my hand against your forehead to stop you short. Pulling the knickers from your mouth I hand you the open lipstick and you know what you are to do, you begin painting the other side of my pussy, rubbing up and down until the whole of my outer pussy is red and glowing.
I point to my clit just inches from your mouth and say ‘See this, I like you to lick it gently and suck it for me’
I slip two fingers into my hot hole and pull it open crudely so you can see deep inside my body. ‘See this, I like you to finger me here baby!’ ‘Ahaa!’ you nod in compliance.
I slip the fingers from my snatch and rub them on your tongue.. ‘like that sweetie!’ ‘Ahaa!’
I use one hand each side to part my buttocks and you stare at my specially cleaned ass hole. ‘See this! I like to be teased and tickled here when Im really hot!’ ‘Ahaa!’ you murmur again. ‘Good boy, now you may taste me ’
Your tongue darts forward and laps my pussy as a dog might do and my eyes roll back in my head and I moan loudly. Your tongue finds my wet hole and slips inside as you fuck me with it for several minutes all the while rubbing and squeezing my boobs. God I am so hot for this...I push your head back and taking your hand in mine I fold the fingers in so only two long fingers protrude. I guide the hand to my pussy and wiggle the two fingers into my hot cunt, taking you by the wrist I pull your hand and moan as you easily slide into my body. You can feel the little wrinkles that line the passage and push the fingers right in and feel the bump of my womb protruding into my innermost private areas. I draw you fingers out to the entrance and release you, you push them back in as I moan and you begin to finger fuck me. Slowly at first but building up stroke by lovely stroke, making me gasp and shake as you do. Taking you by the hair again I push your face to me and you go straight to the clit sucking it into your mouth. ‘Ahh..fuck me!’
Fingers pumping and mouth licking and sucking you work me as I commanded until I start to see stars.
I cannot take much more and so I begin to untie the rope still around your neck, gently pulling it free I have just one more command for you.
‘You’ve been a good boy, you can have your prize now!’
You say nothing but stand and lift me in your strong arms in one move. Kissing me gently you carry me toward the bedroom...

3 comments:

  1. Very fucking hot. Yes please.

    Martin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck I'd love to do you like that, a woman with spice turns me on..I need a wank.
    Cartwheel..

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'Ahwooooooooooooooooooooooo' I can hear the wolf in your voice awakening the dark world, the heat in your heart hungry for blood! Bring me some more I like your writing

    ReplyDelete