Thursday, May 14, 2009

The Taste Of You

Its pitch black and I wake startled… My mind fighting through the thick fog of sleep to work out what's going on. Did I hear that or was it just a dream? I sit up, my heart thumping wildly...damn!
Its going to take ages to get back to sleep now…. But then I feel a presence in the room and peer into the blackness unable to see anything... A touch, like fingernails drawn along my leg, I strain to see, but there is only black. The unseen presence comes closer and I hear breathing, soft and sensual, the finger traces along my body and comes to lie on my lips. A face touches the finger from the other side, noses touching lightly ...its you, come to tempt me again. I feel your presence and share your breath as we lean face to face taking in the scents and aromas.
Your hand finds mine and fingers entwine, seeking and searching, holding and grasping. Hands shaking, my mind sways in a twilight wonderland as we continue to savour that first touch! I move my face one way as you move the other and our lips touch, we begin our first taste! Tentatively at first and feeling my way with lips alone, the shape of your mouth and lips, the feel of your cheeks and your ears, your neck then back to your searching mouth. Lips sucking deeply and tongue tips touch lightly they begin the dance. I see only darkness but feel….everything! Every nerve and fibre twitching and alert for every sign, every sense working hard. My fingers slide up through your long smooth hair and around your neck to pull your head to mine.
Your hands find my body and begin to explore as I follow your lead and soon, as breath becomes quicker we are touching and searching everywhere. You stand and your hand leads me to follow, we continue the kiss as you step out of your skirt and panties. I push my jocks off and begin the pleasure of undoing your shirt buttons and bra, stripping back the shoulders and baring your breasts to the touch of my chest, your hand cradles my erection and I miss a breath.
We stand in the darkness feeling with the lightest touch, exploring and seeking to learn and know it all, kissing and tasting, nibbling and pulling until I know you as if I'm looking right into your eyes. With our breathing fast and a thin covering of sweat I take your hands and you lie back on the bed. Instinctively, you know what I want to do at this moment, you have always known, from the very first. I lean to kiss your legs, first one then the other, tracing the shape with my lips and painting the picture in my mind. I work higher and place a knee either side of your legs to pin them together and kiss inside your thighs until I reach your love nest, resting here so you can feel my hot breath I leave just one soft kiss and move higher to nibble the panty line and belly. Still higher to explore your breasts, savouring the shape and feel and committing it all to memory, I kiss your arms and shoulders, lingering at your neck and ears until I am familiar with everything...except!
A kiss on your forehead, nose then lips, lower to the chin then your neck. A wet tongue down between your breasts, your belly and still onward, straight but slowly heading for the last place I do not know. Its clear to you where I am headed and you try gently to open your knees against mine, I continue slowly down across the panty line and down your swelling pussy as far as I can reach, and back pushing my tongue between and seeking the clit. I know when I have it from your moans and I circle and tug gently with my lips, Hmm... your taste goes straight to my mind sending my head reeling.
I slip my knees off the bed and drop to the floor, kissing gently the insides of your thighs until I relax you and you open slowly to give me access to your pleasure zone. I crave to rush this, to slide my tongue into you deeply, to slip and slide wetly with you in my arms, but there will only be one first time... just once to feel new again.
So I lick slowly like a cat preening, long slow licks from the pool at the bottom all the way up, scooping a little lubrication each time and soothing you with it, tasting and enjoying you as never before. Your hands clutch handfuls of hair and you begin to push me where you want me to work, I know you have a sensitive clit and its no surprise that you keep me there, licking and sucking until the friction becomes so intense that you push me down to take more lubrication before returning. You are close now, I feel your heart racing and hear your breathing become so fast it worries me, I slide a finger into you and marvel at the heat, reaching upward and seeking the G-spot to circle slowly. Your clit is hard between my lips and the time is now! Your legs close hard against me, pinning me to the spot, you push my face into you and shudder out your orgasm against my still moving lips and tongue. As soon as you cum I stop licking and begin nibbling your lips as I continue to rub the G-spot ever faster...but you are having none of it and lead me out of place by my hair, pulling my face to yours and my throbbing cock to your pussy. As our lips meet you take my cock in hand to rub it along your wet pussy several times, and as you slide me inside you for the first time so to my tongue parts your lips.
Again the urge to rush, again the need to savour the moment, to feel the hot, wet tightness of you. Small movements forward and back to smooth the lubrication along my shaft and make entry beautiful for us both, at last I’m almost all the way into you and with your hand still in place around my cock ,fingertips guiding my shaft, I begin to fuck you very slowly. The end of my shaft bumps along your inner walls as my cock bumps between your fingertips, wet and warm, back and forth.
This pace cannot last, the heat is too much and soon the pace quickens, your fingers now wet with juices migrate to your clit and you begin to circle the nub. In just a few minutes your body flushes red and you begin to cum again, I don't want to stop now for I am close to and continue to move, but you nearly crush me to a stop as you shudder another powerful orgasm against me.
I’d love to look into your eyes as you cum, but I strain in the dark and continue to see nothing!
Your fingers continue as quickly as before and as your legs relax I continue to slide into your depths as before. Harder now, my legs slapping against your bottom and sending ripples along your unseen body with every thrust. I run my hands around your face trying to feel the passion I would see in your eyes. Our moans becoming louder and merging as we have merged to become one. There is no you and no me, for now we are one and every fibre is alive and hot. The end of my cock burns and there is no feeling anywhere else...I know I am close, too close!
I feel your fingers flicking against my cock as you rub your clit and all these feelings, the thoughts, and that picture I’ve been painting in my mind come together at last. The vision is too much and I am cumming, I pull out of you and spray your pussy and wildly beating fingers with hot cum. Jet after jet as a hot flush washes over me.... were the last hot jets of my cum and your flashing fingers enough to take you to the top...did you cum again?
I collapse on the bed next to you and seek out your hand with mine, now that I have you I wont let go.

I remember our breathing slowing and I remember the fog of sleep filling the room, but I don't remember you getting up and leaving!
I woke naked and alone, strewn across the bed in the early light of morning, and now I wonder whether it really happened that way, or was I only dreaming.

2 comments: