Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fabulous Friday

Hey peeps, Its Saturday today but last night my friends and I (Sharon, Sam, Cath and Bet) went to our local for a few drinks and some fun. First things first..we got pissed! Then as I was dancing with Cath a drunk guy came up and began bothering me, nothing to heavy, just dancing up against me and wanting to take me home. He was from out of town and said he'd heard that Lincoln women were hot and easy for sex... Bastard! Who does he think he is..gods gift? I spent a half hour dancing with him, brushing his erection through his pants and rubbing my boobs against him until he was steaming from the ears...Then Sharon took over for a while..then Sam...LOL, you get the picture..right? By the time closing time came up he was thinking he might have two of us as we pretended to fight over him. Then we excused ourselves to the toilets and went out the back way and home... The poor pervert was hard and hot all night, it was a shame to leave a hard man, but this guy was a pain in the butt... Bet says that we shouldn't have teased him so..What do you say? Cruel and unusual punishment or a case of punishment fitting the crime..

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog - thanks for following mine - i write all the stories - some are tru and some are fictional - i try to add pics in when ever possible - I like to post the same story on couple of different web sites -(Myspace, Chubby Parade) to name a few - never copied or pasted from another site - keep writing and ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked you poem a bit
    pitty it wasnt yours
    pitty it wasnt gritty
    pitty about walter mitty

    ReplyDelete