Friday, May 8, 2009





Eh lads and lasses! this is my first blog...I'm a virgin! Anybody want to pop my blog cherry by commenting? LOL
Hmm! about me then...I'm 30 and single, I love life, love men and occasionally women. (but I guess you dont want to hear about my spectacularly unflash sex life eh?)
Red hair, brown eyes, small tits and the rest you will have to wonder about...LOL..or ask!
I work in the office of a trucking firm and spend every weekend getting pissed with my girlfriends and flirting at the local pubs. (been known to smoke now and then) I live in South Australia in Port Lincoln...cold cold cold! Its nearly winter so I need a lover...or a blanket..LOL

5 comments:

  1. consider yourself devirginated

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Peeps, I've been had by Barry...I guess this is where we lay back panting and smoke a cigarette.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my nipple. Hope I can reciprocate! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Australia is just about my favorite place on earth and I like your writing so I'll be back to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and plan to come back and read your stories and just spend some more time when I have some more time, but thought I'd start at the beginning.

    I'm looking forward to the journey forward :)

    ReplyDelete