Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sex with Greg.. and mum!





Going back a long time, back to when I still lived at home with mum and dad and my slightly older brother. My first boyfriend was a mate of my brothers, and a long time family friend. That didn’t stop mum disapproving a great deal, but I suspect it was more to do with her little girl growing up that anything else.
Mum also disapproved of sex.. it was dirty and girls who’d had it were sluts. It was drilled into me from an early age, men only wanted one thing.. and were prepared to tell you anything to get it. Poor mum never quite realised that some of us quite like it to.
My boyfriend and I had practised the usual sexual exploring, just like most teens do and were having sex a few times a month. You can read about some of that in my older stories. (The Real Me)
I have to admit that because of my mothers poisonous hounding I was never very adventurous sexually and it took me quite some time to relax enough to even orgasm when we fucked.
We had been together for nearly two years when something happened that changed me forever.. We had been out riding on my BF’s motorbike, a powerful dirt bike like many of our friends rode.
The vibration of the screaming motor nearly always made me horny, sitting behind him with my legs open pushed my pussy hard against the seat and the vibration sent a wonderful tingle through me. He came to realised this and would deliberately push the revs higher between gear changes or hold the clutch to rev the motor hard until I clamped him hard with my legs..
When we got back to my house the whole family was in the house, and since it was late afternoon my mum wouldn’t let me go out again. We got a much needed drink and went to my room, something else my mother did not like.
My jeans were cutting me in two so I changed into a skirt and we lay on the bed to talk about the day. My mum always listened to make sure we were still talking.. and if the talking stopped, she would walk in within a minute or two.
As teens do.. we found a way around this.
I stroked his cock in his shorts as he slowly fingered me, and we talked about our mates so mum could still hear us talking. We had done this many times and I sometimes orgasmed with my mouth muffled against his neck as he raved loudly to cover the tiny sounds I made.
This time he slipped his cock out and moved to rub it hard along my pussy lips from behind, I knew full well what he intended. I wanted his cock in me but was shit scared of mum walking in and catching us. I resited but was loving the idea more and more, his cock was red hot between my legs and I was already very wet from our play. His hot cock rubbed again and again along my pussy as I felt myself opening for him.
We talked on..
I looked back at his face as he said something I was not listening to and our eyes met. A shiver ran through me and I knew I was going to let him fuck me.. here and now! He felt it to, because his hand went to his shaft and he held it tight against me for that one last rub. Deliciously once more between my pussy lips, up and across my inflamed clit, then back. I felt the rim around his circumcised cock bump over my clit then the smooth head of his cock slide wetly past. Downward and into my hot wet cunt it went.
We stopped talking, then talked over each other as we tried to cover each others gasping moments as that cock slid into me. We fucked slowly, squirming against each other as you do to increase the sensation when every nerve ending is pulsing with passion.. all the while babbling on about nothing.

I hadn’t even realised we had stopped talking.
I didn’t even know how long ago it happened, but we were brought back to earth by mum’s loud stomping footsteps coming toward my bedroom door with just seconds until she burst in.
He pulled my rumpled skirt down to cover his bare ass and flicked a bed cover over us to the waist, I was in shock.. he was still inside me!
Just as mum walked in he assumed sleep.

I was in genuine shock and must have come across as waking up with a start, she saw Greg ‘sleeping’ and lowered her voice as she asked me what was going on, then answered it by saying I should wake him up and send him home to his own bed.
He squirmed and his cock sent delicious sensations through me, I had closed my legs and trapped his wet cock between my legs and in my pussy. It was the first time I’d done that, and every woman knows how nice that can feel when you're very wet.

What was it mum was saying? Something about keys.. no! Peas.. dinner, yeah that was it.. dinner time. I SO wanted to tell her to go away so we could really fuck!
His tiny squirming movements were rubbing me just right.. As he slightly fucked me his cock rubbed back and forth across my butt hole, and he slid around wetly inside me. Mum talked on, I looked up at her face, trying to concentrate on what she was saying. I was getting a mild lecture about us being alone in the room as that cock slowly massaged me in the best possible way, I wanted.. I needed to push back against him, to make that cock slam and squelch into me.
The lecture over, mum abruptly turned and left the room pulling the door nearly closed behind her. It was expected that he would be ‘awake’ and out of the house within a few minutes.. or mum would be back.
His hands came forward and took my hips, then his hips came forward and his cock slid all the way into me in one fluid movement..
“Ahhh!”

A hand went to my closeted breast and he pinched my nipple quite hard, I turned my head and he kissed me strongly. Covering my mouth to muffle me, then slamming his cock unmercifully into me again and again. Ten or fifteen young, fit, hard thrusts deep into my belly, then he withdrew and started putting his cock away. We panted deeply into each others mouths as we looked straight into each others eyes.. Mum called that dinner was going on the table..

Here’s the thing.. Ever since that day I’ve loved public sex!
Sex with risk.. sex with danger.

5 comments:

  1. wow omg, that was fuckin hot!
    Brings back really sexy memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sammy, I'm sure everyone has a few nice memories of days long ago.
    I've been trying to get to your site for the longest time..it wont let me in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have you back, Pash! And what a way to come back, too. With my family situation, I never really had to worry about this type of thing at home, but it still makes me all tingly thinking about it. There is definitely something to be said for risk and sex combining.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lexi I guess thats one of the reasons I love your work so much, you have a most unconventional situation and it drives me crazy thinking about your sexy exploits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we've all been "nearly caught" by a parent - and it is usually mom, isn't it? Mine once walked on me blowing my bf... but we didn't know until it was over. But the most embarrassing bit was, when she asked whether there'd be a wet patch on the couch. Gulp... actually, no.

    ReplyDelete