Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thirtyone





Yes, bloody thirty one years old! A time to drown my sorrows for sure, and a time to reflect on where my life is headed!
Here’s the plot:
Not married, no plans to marry, no children.
A succession of lovers both male and female, and frankly I have no intention of giving up either.
I’m not even very fond of children, my nephews and nieces bother the hell out of me.. and those nappy changes!!!! (seriously guys, how DO you stand that?)
I don’t know one man I’d actually WANT to settle down with, let alone have his screaming brat.

See! Now I’m talking myself out of it , aren’t I? (this is the reflecting bit)

My female friends have just about ALL had kids.. nasty, slimy, smelly kids that touch my stuff and leave handprints bloody everyfuckenwhere!! (sorry, I had to get that out of my system)

All better now!

Where was I? Oh..yes..Kids!
Look! I just don’t want stretch marks, a lazy guy on the couch drinking beers and kids running amuck.. and that whole ‘childbirth’ thing. Thanks, but no thanks! (more reflecting)

But here’s the thing, my god mother, my sisters, my aunts, my grandmother (you can see where I’m going with this cant you?) and all those happy and not so happy friends with herds of swarming ankle biters are all telling me how ‘time is running out’.

Should I care? Because I sure as hell don’t. (yet more reflecting)

Hell, I’ve got a good job with good pay, a kickin car and I live in a nice flat (apartment to the rest of you) within jogging distance of the beach. I’ve got a few very talented lovers and occasionally chance upon a new one.
Frankly, I’m bragging….er happy! (sorry)

From the strictly ‘breeding’ point of view, my sisters and brother have all bred, so our family line seems to be secured well into the future.. a little too well I think! There’s about 17 or more brats in our generation already .. and the breeders have shown no sign of slowing up………


Where was I again….(let me read back a bit) (yeah, you guessed it. more reflecting)
Just ‘hum’ or talk among yourselves for a minute……


Oh yeah!

Happy birthday to me! Yippie!!!

5 comments:

  1. This was a hilarious post from you! I think that you should do all the things that make you happy. If mouthbreeders of your own creed disgust you; first i say right on! and i wouldn't be bothered with it. It sounds like you have the life i dream of living (emphasis on the dream) i wish you nothing but happiness, peace, love & incredibly awesome sex.

    Happy 31st passion, and many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, thanks guys, it's not really that bad. The kids are fine..in small doses. I was trying to make light of it and IF I found the right man.. well, who knows! I just get sick of being told that I NEED to breed. Like I'm gunna breed with the first bloke that comes along..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are hard work! Dont do it unless you really want to x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, thnat's settled then Joanna, I don't want to! :-)

    ReplyDelete