Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Tonight !




Tonight our long awaited plan finally comes together, he is coming around and we have a wonderful surprise for him, don't we lover?
I guess he’s hoping to fuck me again, but we want more of a show than that. We have showered and cleaned ourselves and each other and I even resisted the urge to lick your sweet pussy or to feed my pussy to you.
He’s on time as usual and we are ready with a few drinks and nibbles while we watch a movie and chat about work and life until he is quite relaxed. When you go to the bathroom I start by rubbing his leg and touching his erection through his pants until he is rubbing my breasts, kissing my neck and nibbling on my ears the way he knows I like. I pull my top down to release a nipple and his hot mouth pounces on it and he begins to suck and lick gently. When his hand touches my leg and rubs my pussy, I open my legs to let him slip his hand under my short skirt to find I have no knickers on. After a few minutes of slowly fingering me I know its time to move on and free his hard cock from the confines of his pants, as I slip to the floor to start sucking him I see you standing in the dark doorway watching us. At first I act shy and just lick and kiss his erection until he is hard as rock and beyond stopping me, then I stop and pull my top off and playfully throw it to him. I rub his tool on my nipples and then without warning, plunge my mouth down on him taking him deeply into my throat as he struggles to breath. A few minutes of wonderful cock sucking until I taste his cum seeping out, then I motion to you still watching from the doorway. As you come to me, still kneeling on the floor I pull your skirt and panties off as he watches, and bury my face in your warm and wet pussy, the wet slurping noises and his heavy breathing fill the room and the wonderful smell of our sex fills our noses. You kneel to kiss me and we tongue and kiss so he can watch as I take your top off and free your beautiful breasts to my lips and tongue. Now I turn and suck his tool and you lay your head on his leg to watch me, after some minutes I pull his cock from my mouth and present it to your lips and now he and I watch as you consume his mighty weapon stroke after glorious stroke. Before long you must stop before he comes into your mouth and we regroup by stripping away the last of his clothes and rubbing and touching him all over. Its time to take him and we push him back on the couch as I straddle his belly, lift up high as you hold his cock upright so he can see me open my pussy with two fingers and slide down his enormous erection until I feel your fingers against my tight entrance, I have him at full depth and begin to fuck so you can both watch. Before long he is at our mercies and you straddle his face and lower your own sweet pussy down on his searching tongue. We can kiss and touch and I can see his tongue working you as you finger my slit and feel his cock working inside me. Before long I feel pangs of jealousy as you ride his face groaning and I whisper to you that we should swap. Changing positions his tongue slips quickly into me as you take his cock deeply in one swift move, slamming down on him and making him moan into my pussy. I love it when he does that as the vibration from his throat tickles and teases as his tongue slides so very far into me. I cant resist this, I've always wanted to try it...so I slip a finger deep inside you as he fucks you hard and now I can feel his cock crashing into you as I finger you from inside. I am as gentle as I can be so his cock and my finger is not to much for you to take. You are cumming and this wonderful show takes me over the edge too, we clamp down on him as he struggles to breath and slam ourselves against him as we shudder out our orgasms. We hug and kiss as we cum together, riding him at full speed until we are spent and our juices are spilled over him.
He has done wonderful work and its time to show him our gratitude, and give him something he will never forget. As we get off and he takes a long breath at last I lick your fresh cum off his swollen knob and start to suck him greedily. He knows its his time and lifts up on his elbows to watch the sexy scene before him. For some minutes we take turns sucking him and licking his tight balls as he smiles down at us and tries to prolong the spectacle by trying not to cum. But it is too late and I take him into my mouth and hold him gently there as he pumps his enormous load into my sweet mouth. Now I turn to you and opening my mouth so you and he can see his cum, I kiss you tenderly, our tongues sliding together and swapping and dribbling his cum for him to see. Swallowing as much as I could then licking the spilled seed from your breasts chin and mouth then turning so he can see you lick the spilled seed from my face and breasts in turn. Now we return to his cock and share it with our mouths, kissing tonguing and sucking him dry. Presently we are done and its time to head to the shower, to soap and wash and maybe even get him ready to take us again when he has recovered enough. One thing is for sure, he will always remember the night he had two sexy, horny women sucking, licking and sharing his cock. How to can any of us forget this night, but still, its only half over yet!!.............

3 comments:

  1. Hot!!
    Thank you for using my shot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How could I not Sammy, you have some of the best pics I've seen...very beautiful, very sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much my dear! x

    ReplyDelete