Monday, October 19, 2009

Flipside...



Oh I have plans for you tonight, I have bought four silk scarves and tied each one to a corner of the bed, tucking them under the sheet to hide them from your view .
After dinner and with a few glasses of wine to relax and lull you into a false sense of security I begin to spring the trap, kissing you gently and leading you to the room where I lay you back on the bed. Kissing your mouth and touching your body I begin to remove your clothes then stand to strip right in front of you so you can watch. You smile as my erection springs into view, standing straight and hard, I lean to kiss your feet and work my tongue slowly along your legs to your thighs where I slip between and run my tongue right along and through your squirming pussy. When I reach for your arm and stretch it upward, you look puzzled, but when you see me produce the scarf to tie you, your reaction is swift, grabbing me hard and twisting us over so you are on top, you roughly force my arm into place and begin to tie me.
This is not part of the plan but then that’s what I get for assuming you would go along with it!
With my arms tied you kiss your way down my body until you can tie my feet, now I am at your sweet mercies. You slide forward to kiss my lips and position yourself so your wet pussy rubs on my cock, rocking to rub together the heat of your pussy and my close proximity to it is driving me crazy. You too are enjoying rubbing your clit against my shaft as I squirm to try to release my cock and allow it to spring upward and into you. I feel your cheeks swell and know that you are smiling at my discomfort as you kiss my neck and slide your sweet tongue down and across my chest to gently suck then bite my nipples. You bite harder but I cannot move my arms to resist and I'm not sure I want to.
Your hand has found my cock and you search and rub, cupping my balls and slowly working your face toward it. I can feel your hot breath on me now as you pass by and move to kiss my balls lightly, your lips and tongue sliding along the shaft as I arch at you and moan in anticipation of your mouth on my cock. You ignore my anguish and continue to lick and play unconcerned, looking up to me now and then to see that I'm still watching you, your soft face contrasted against my hard cock. Biting along the shaft from balls to tip and back as I push at you for more and away to gain relief from the agony's. I don't know what I want more as you tease and make my head spin, after so many times up and back that I squirm out of control your sweet lips at last slide over the end and I feel the warmth of your mouth as you engulf me. The feeling so hot I cannot even moan but lay back with open mouth and spinning head. All the while your hands rub along my shaft and cup my balls tenderly, teasing me until I am close to cumming. Just as I think I'm going to fill your mouth with cream you pull away and tease and tickle my balls with your sharp tongue as I moan in mock pain and plead for release. I feel the cum stop and slide back down inside my cock, I've had enough already and long to take you, struggling against the bindings I find I can not break free but you stop me dead by sliding your hot wet mouth over my unbearably sensitive shaft again, pumping with your mouth and wanking with your hand and smiling all the while as I struggle to see through glazed eyes. Again and again you tease me right to the point of climax and again and again you stop short to tease and tempt again. You are so good at this and clearly love to be in charge, and I am helpless in your hands. You hold my cock tightly and run your tongue around and around the sensitive rim of my cock, watching my face as you do and slipping the end between your lips when I look down at you to plead for release. You teasingly ask if I'm ready to cum for you yet, knowing I've been ready since the first soft rush as you mouthed my cock that first time. ‘Ok!’ you say, ‘this time you can cum!’ You stroke harder with your hand and lock your lips tightly and fuck me with your pretty face.. I am not far from cumming and feel the red hot cum travelling up my cock for my long awaited release...but you pinch the flow with thumb and forefinger locked tight at the base of my cock and the feeling fades again. I squirm and twist as the agony of being so near consumes me again...you temptress, you tease, you love to control me so! As you release your grip a little cum bubbles through the tip and you smooth it around with your tongue before taking me deep again, this agony is too much to bare, but you have sensed that, and work me hard and this time as my cum flows through my cock you wank me hard and watch as jets of hot cum shoot into the air and splash back on your hand and my spamming cock and belly. I moan loudly as you look on approvingly and at last, gentle as a cat, you lick the end of my cock clean as I watch intently.
The knotted scarfs are untied from my legs and as you move to untie my hands you kiss me passionately to give me a taste of my own cum from your lips, smiling and happy you release me and allow me to switch positions with you. Gently I tie your wrists, kissing along your arms, shoulders and mouth, your neck and ears. Kissing, sliding my tongue down your sexy body to tie your feet, I move to start teasing and tempting you, and you know I will not be making it easy for you lover...I will be paying you back for the tease, and after...when my cock has recovered, I will love you as never before...but for now……..

2 comments:

  1. Passion,

    I didn't initially pick up on the point of view. I'm still somewhere between sleep and cognitive recognition.

    I found it an interestingly revealed male fantasy.

    U

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, got U huh? I've been trying to see things from the other point of view..just for fun! Hope you enjoyed it..half asleep or not.

    ReplyDelete