Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Real Me Pt.1



When I was 17 and still a virgin I had a 17yr old virgin boy friend who rode a motorbike. We had been going together about nine months when we started to play around with each others bodies. When we kissed he would rub his leg on my pussy and I would grind against him but always stopped as soon as I felt myself close to cumming. One day he was laying across the couch watching TV and I leaned onto him to kiss him, he reached up and pulled me onto him so I was laying full length on top of him. We kissed passionately and I could feel his erection hard against my belly, I was wearing a very light flower covered cotton skirt and panties, T shirt and bra. (though I didn't really need a bra at 17) He had jeans which as you know are rough. He raised his knee slightly between my legs and put his hands on my ass, slowly he began to rock me against his leg and the passion grew in me. We continued to explore each others mouths with our tongues. The rough jeans caressed my pussy lips, the thin cotton no barrier to the friction. His cock was so hard and pushing against my hip but I was soon ignorant to anything but the burning feeling in my pussy. I rocked and sucked his tongue as he continued to hold my ass cheeks and maintained the rocking, I moaned!... It was the first time I had..I was a quiet girl... Embarrassed to make a peep. The moan reminded me that I was getting close and I tried to pull away as I had many times before, but he was having none of it! He held my ass down on his knee and continued the rock and roll, I knew what he wanted me to do and it was now too late to stop anyway. There are just a few seconds between ‘I can stop’ and ‘I can not stop’. Ha ha….or is that just me?
I pulled away from his mouth, collapsed onto his neck and muffled a moan open mouthed against him, I felt myself shudder though I tried hard to stop it. I was so embarrassed and just lay there against him as I regained my breath, his leg slid down and his cock did not seem so hard anymore. After a few silent minutes of listening to his heartbeat slow to normal I jumped up quickly and mumbled something about ‘must go to the toilet’ and left the room. As I got up I saw his knee was completely wet, I was very embarrassed. His crutch was wet too but it wasn't till I was in the bathroom that I realised that he must have cum after rubbing his erection against my hip.
I cleaned up my red and swollen pussy lips, folded toilet paper to mop up any spills and slipped it into my panties then turned the skirt around so the big wet spot was at the back. It was really hard to walk back into that room and face him again, he was sitting on the lounge with his arm folded to cover his own wet spot! I could smell something musty and different. It wasn't me and when I went to him the smell was stronger. I sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder, neither one said a word.. I really wanted to know about that smell, I made out to be tired and slowly slipped down until my head lay on his leg. I was inches from his wet spot and that smell was of course his cum, I've smelled it many times since then and tasted it too! on occasion.
Over the next few weeks he had slipped his hand between my legs and gently rubbed the lips of my pussy until I had a wet spot several times . That’s why when he slid his hand up my skirt I did not resist, it meant no wet spot on my clothes. That first time I made him do it over my panties but the next time I let him slide his hand under the waist band and he rubbed me skin to skin. At 17 I had only very few tiny hairs on my pussy and the feeling was driving me wild. That time he rubbed me very gently, keeping his fingers on my outer lips but then took one finger and slid it right down the centre of my inner lips and slipped the tip of his finger into my wet hole. I loved it and we quickly learned that I preferred to be fingered rather than clit rubbed. Those first few times were increasingly nicer until he could make me come with his hand. When he rubbed my clit I pushed him away, it was so intense that I just could not relax. The poor boy could only get me off by finger fucking me with just one finger, it took ages and I knew his hand was sore each time as he would quietly shake his hand to get the feelings back. Lol I was so shy that I never made a sound, not a peep, I came biting my lip and squeezing his hand between my legs so hard he could not move. I wouldn't talk after and I always made a silly excuse and left to clean up as before. All these months I never once summoned the courage to touch his cock...even through his clothes and I never got his cock out. Oh, how he must have suffered ha ha. That same guy eventually got to fuck me and I will tell you about that later.

4 comments:

  1. wow wow wow - your story brought back beautiful personal memories.
    Very hot read - thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing as always.

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. your boobs are ace :)

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Object-Oriented Sammy ,I'd Love to hear your 'first time' stories some day. I've heard many over the years,(from girls) most were pretty sad, it would be interesting to see how the guys feel about their first time.

    Martin, as usual you have the nicest things to say...I'm a bit speechless LOL (unusual for me)

    ReplyDelete