Thursday, May 24, 2012

Kaye

I met Kaye at a friends party a few hundred km away and many months ago, we barely got past "Hi' but she 'friended' me on Facebook straight away even though we'd barely talked. I've had a few vague messages from her so when I saw a message on FB that was from her I expected the same sort of thing. 'Why don’t you come for the weekend to fuck me' I was stunned but thought maybe she'd sent it to the wrong person or was drunk at the time so I sent a small message back saying something trivial like it was hot idea... and I checked with my friend who said this girl was definitely straight. A week later she sent me another message with pretty much the same point...Hmm! I decided to follow the trail and see where it took me. Two weeks later saw me turning up at her house in the city. Since Kaye was new to this I had already decided to take a dominant role, so when she opened the door to me I took her hand, pulled her close and lightly kissed her full on the lips. She froze! What I did next was going to make or break this weekend so instead of pulling away I nuzzled her neck and whispered how nice her perfume was. (it was) I felt her beginning to soften so kept nibbling her neck for a few moments more before sliding my hands up and over her body to hold her face, I kissed her soft lips again. This time she began to respond by beginning to shake a little and I noticed an increase in her breathing and a searching hunger in her kiss. I cupped her breasts and finding her nipples I squeezed them gently before running a hand down over her belly and ever so gently between her legs. I didn't grab at her pussy but hardly touching her I continued to run my hand down one leg and back up the other. After a few more minutes of this I asked where her room was, took her hand and led her in the direction she indicated. Once in the semi darkness of the bedroom we kissed again and I slipped my top off and dropped my skirt to the floor. I unclipped and dropped my bra onto the pile of clothes then added my panties before embracing her close, the feel of my skin against her made her gasp for breath and I could feel her whole body shaking as she allowed her hand to drop and trace the outline of my bum. After some minutes of hot kissing I started to slowly strip her clothing away until I could hold her warm body to my skin. Again I noticed her tensing up as it came to the point of actually making love to another woman so I made the excuse that I needed a shower before we went further. Actually, I really do like to shower before fucking, male or female makes no difference, it's always better when you can run your fingers and tongue over clean damp skin. (or is that just me?)
We retired to the bathroom and I ran my fingernails over her back as she set the water flow, I stepped into the water and took her hand to lead her to me. She allowed me to pull her close as I began soaping her body, smoothing the foam over her glowing skin and whispering to her that she was very sexy. I soaped her back then handed her the soap and turned around, she understood well enough and it felt great to have her trembling hands exploring me as she soaped me over. I turned her around, took the soap and began by soaping her neck, shoulders and breasts, she has bigger breasts than my C's (just) but at only 33 they are still pretty. Her nipples stood hard as my fingers smoothed the soap over them, I worked downward hardly touching the soft curls above her nest to soap her long legs. I knelt to soap her lower legs and deliberately let my breath blow gently on her slit, I heard she sigh quietly. I stood and slipped the soap into her hand, she knew just what to do and soaped me just as I had done with her. The soaping done I decided to push her a little, I lifted her outer leg and placed her foot on the edge of the bath, taking the soap I rolled it around in my hand then slid the warm soapy hand gently but directly between her legs, down along her pussy and drew my fingers forward slipping between her lips as I did. With her clit now between my fingers I pushed the hand back again and pinching my fingers together to draw her clit forward toward me, she nearly feel over as she shook, gasped and clutched at my head. She was so turned on and I badly wanted to have my mouth on her pussy, but I stopped there and we rinsed off and toweled each other down. Trembling, she took my hand and led me back to her room, she was nearly dragging me she was so ready for it, this felt good and I was thinking we were really going to make love now. She let me lay her back on the bed and as I ran my hands over her body she slowly complied by opening her legs for me to explore her, kissing and running my lips over her soft damp skin I worked my way from neck to breast to belly, ever downward until I could smell the odor of her pussy just inches from my mouth. I nibbled the soft down on her pussy lips until I was at her entrance then could resist no longer, plunging my tongue gently into her pussy I pushed deep and took a long slow lick right to her clit. Her ample lubrication was saying she was really into this and her squirming and moaning was really doing it for me. She came as I ate her, clutching my head so hard I struggled to breath, she came as I fingered her, starting with two fingers pumping slowly as I licked her and sucked strongly at her clit; she came again later as my finger circled her G-spot and it was heaven. I was pretty sure it was going to end about there since it was her first time with another woman…but I was wrong. She finger fucked me to a lather then proceeded to give me some of the best face I've had. She explored my every crease with her tongue, holding me open with her fingers and studying my pussy before pushing her tongue into every corner. She found my wet hole and slid her tongue slowly into me, tasting me; deciding she liked what she found she tongue fucked me until I came.
We played all weekend and both ended up tired and with sore pussies. I don’t know where this ends as all this was only a few weeks ago, we continue to 'Facebook' and we send personal messages and reminders of that weekend together but just now I don’t know if that’s going to happen again or not. I'll let you know… .

No comments:

Post a Comment