Thursday, November 26, 2009

Today is a good day for body painting!



Rubbing and soaping our bodies to be clean and ready, sliding against each other and turning each other on. Already Tim you are hard like rock and sticking straight out in front, Lisa and I smile to each other and share knowing smiles. We are feeling naughty and I bend deliberately to let you see my bottom and a hint of my pussy, I feel your hand caress my bottom...or is it Lisa’s hand! I push back gently and feel Tim's throbbing rod pressing at my bottom. I take his rod in hand and rub along its length, Hmmm I will have this today, and you will have me dear! Lisa tells me off for starting to early but I kiss her lips tenderly to hush her, then turn and do the same with Tim. His hand finds my breast and squeezes it gently, the soap gliding his strong hand across my soft wet skin. Lisa’s hand slips between my soapy buttocks and a finger rubs across my bum hole, Ooh! I am in heaven with you my friends. I explore your bodies, tracing the creases, easing into dark places and welcoming your exploring fingers as you excite me. The soap makes my hands so slippery and I just love the feel of your firm flesh under my fingers. Six hands exploring, I don't know which hand belongs to who...and I don't care! There is a hand on my boobs and another on my pussy, a hand on my back and then one running down the crack of my ass. I explore your hot asses, squeeze a breast here and a cock there, circle a beautiful face and pinch a nipple. My eyes are closed and I feel we are one sexual machine.
With the water off we towel each other and Lisa rubs my breasts dry as Tim wipes my belly, he finds my navel and circles it as he will with his tongue later, I put my hand on yours and guide it down to my pussy, slowly opening my legs to give you access. You gently rub down and up again to dry my pussy as I push against you. I take the towel and gently dry your hard weapon, rolling back the foreskin and patting dry the swollen head as Lisa dries my back and bottom. I lean forward and use your hard cock like a lipstick, tracing first the top lip and then the bottom. It jerks in my hand as I rub it softly against my lips, I can feel you both staring at me. I will suck this later, but for now I just want to tease. We turn our attention to Lisa and pat dry her large firm breasts and bottom, sharing the honour of touching and caressing her dry. I kneel to dry Lisa’s legs, her pussy just by my face, I cannot resist and lean forward and kiss gently on her clit, sucking it between my lips. ‘Naughty girl!’ she squeals as I turn to dry you Tim. Your stiff love cannon resting on my shoulder as I dry your legs, I cannot resist and kiss the end. I look up and you are looking straight at my lips. I want to drive you crazy dear, so I open my lips and slide them over the end to taste you. Hmm!
Lisa commands, ‘Get dressed now, but only underwear!’ She’s right, if we don't move now we will end up making love right here in the bathroom. I am crazy for this to start and I am reluctant to stop touching you both, your beautiful dark skin glows so beautifully when you are wet and against my almost white skin you look and feel so sexy. Im sure I could cum just by touching you.
We three are in underwear and Tim, has a huge bulge in his. Lisa and I will brush against you every chance we get, we will expose our tender bits to your hot gaze and do our best to drive you mad with desire. Today you are our plaything, and we are yours. But you are no fool and do the same to us as we begin painting. Lisa takes a cold brush covered with paint and paints my breast, the nipple springing hard in seconds. She giggles and Tim smiles his approval. Lisa commands, ‘Lean over my dear’ and I bend forward so Lisa can instruct Tim to paint my bottom. His hand shakes and we smile at our power to drive him on, Lisa comes up to start my other breast and I take her with my hand to her slender neck and kiss her mouth, our tongues sliding over each other as our bodies had done in the shower. She bends to Tim and shares my taste with him! My bottom is done and Lisa commands me to lift one leg onto the makeup chair so Tim can paint my pussy. I stand before you both, my pussy parted and right before your faces, I can feel your hot breath against my clit and I long to press your faces to me. Lisa blows cold air from top to bottom and I squirm with delight. ‘Ohh, Ahh..OH God!’ She smiles to Tim, he smiles and does the same. ‘OOH..Ahh!’ You two are so naughty! You know what that does to me...don't you?
The brush is cold, and the paint dribbles down my leg. It feels like cum.. I squirm as you ignore my discomfort. Lisa comes to me and kisses me to keep me hot and Tim’s hot breath and shaking hand keep me thinking of how he will be impossible to stop when at last he moves to fuck me. I dip a finger into the paint and teasingly begin to finger paint your hot bodies, a smiling face, a long line across your breast, dots, a hand print on his firm back. I make a mess of you as you ignore my play and continue making me into a work of art. I watch as you kiss now and then, my mouth moving in time as if we three are kissing together.
As Tim stands his manhood slides up my leg and I shudder. I thought I would be the one doing the teasing but I have it wrong. My strong lovers have me where they want me and I can do nothing but obey. I wet my hand with paint again and quickly slip it into Tim’s under wear, before he can object I take his manhood and squeeze it tight to leave it painted.
There is a crack sound and my bottom stings, ‘Ouch!’ Lisa slaps me hard and I withdraw my hand. She moves to my mouth and kisses me tenderly to make it better, my hand finds her pussy and I search inside her knickers to find her wet and ready. I dip first one then two fingers into her and this time it is me who shudders. Moving the fingers to my lips I lick them teasingly as you both watch, then push them into Tim’s mouth so he can taste as Lisa watches with mouth open. He sucks hard and I know of his need to have us soon.
Presently I am painted and you are covered in hand prints and stripes, lines and squiggles, I giggle as I look at the damage Ive done to you both.
Lisa commands me to sit and she parts my legs and sits between them, Tim moves to sit beside her and they begin to touch each other as they look into my hot pussy. I am wet and Lisa gently licks to remove the juices and dry me ready for the next step.
Now Lisa takes up the lipstick and gently begins to paint my pussy. Tim holds his hand on top of my pussy and pulls upward to keep the skin tight, Lisa licks a finger and slides it straight into my hot squirming hole. ‘Ahh! Ohh’ She pulls down to stretch me lewdly, twisting my pussy out of shape so she can apply the colour. Very slowly and very gently she paints stroke by stroke, leaving me beautifully painted and glowing Cherry Red. I look to Tim but he is looking straight into my pussy, open mouthed and glassy eyed. He seems like he will be on me any second, pressing his manhood into my depths.
Lisa hands me the lipstick to hold as she carefully wipes the edges of my swollen lips to leave a clean line. You tease! Both of you know what you are doing to me! Did you plan this my lovers? I am paying big time for my teasing and game play!
I apply the lipstick to my lips but neither of you notice, you are so busy studying my pussy intently. Can you see the juices running down and across my ass hole, the tickling is driving me crazy. Lisa sees it for she removes her finger from my pussy and turning it slowly drives it into my ass. ‘Ooh, Ahh!’ this is not fair!
Just you wait until its my turn!
I will pay you back for this teasing!
My lovers turn to each other and begin to kiss, hands exploring each other, fingers sliding and breath sharp and fast. I watch this beautiful scene before me and dearly want to masturbate as you watch, but it will ruin the paint. A naughty thought springs to my overheated mind and I slide the chair back and stand up, walking away. I begin posing to show your beautiful work. I stretch against the wall, I lift a leg to give you a show. I turn and bend at the waist to let you see my painted bottom and red pussy peeking out. You are watching me now, with hands still exploring each other. My turn to tease now!
I twist and show you every angle, every curve and every crevice of my body, rubbing my hands so gently over my body so I don't ruin the paint. Your eyes burning into my flesh as you feast on me. But I am not done teasing, I move to you now and thrust my hips forward to show my painted and pouting pussy lips. I know...I know you both burn to see this. Gently I part my pussy just inches from your faces and lean toward Lisa, her tongue darts forward to cup the standing clit, and lick downward to the pool of juices gathering at my entrance. I pull back and offer myself to Tim, but as you lean into me to do the same as Lisa I am naughty and hold your hair, pushing you face hard against me and rubbing my pussy upward and hard against you. As I pull away your nose is wet and the lipstick is smeared up your face each side of your nose.
Lisa’s eyes are wide and mouth open at the sexy scene she has just witnessed, I have never seen two people so horny and back away to pose again.
But you look to each other and smile, stand in unison and walk toward me. Oh oh! Have I gone to far? Have I teased too much? You both look stern and maybe even a little angry!
The play is over I think, time for the real fun to start...I hope!

2 comments:

  1. Oh very HOT. I can't wait to hear how things turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These two are 'Oh so hot' Playfully Yours..He's putty in our hands and she runs the show. She's so kinky! (names have been changed to protect the guilty) :)

    ReplyDelete