Sunday, July 12, 2009

Welcome to my world



Let me be your lover! No matter that you’re a man with strong arms and throbbing cock, or a softer, curvier, all together sweeter woman in whose arms to snuggle close.
Let me be your lover, to teach, to learn, to give and to take as you will, let my arms enfold you, let my hands caress you, let my lips explore you.
Let me be your lover, let me use you to fulfil my desires, to try the new things, to explore new places, to fulfil every dream, to take what I want from you.
Let me be your lover, to give myself up to you, to let you do as you like with me, taste me, use me, mark me, bruise me.
Let me be your lover, to share the softer things, to take the harder things, to try the newer things.
Let me be your lover, to explore every twisted thought, to do the good, the great, the naughty and the bad things.
Let me be your lover, come and take me, try to break me, pound me, spill your cream on me, fill me, make me.
Let me be your lover, share a smile, a laugh, a cry. Turn my head when I turn shyly away, kiss my lips tenderly when I'm unsure, lead me gently toward the new.
Let me trust you and be right!

1 comment:

  1. Hey babe I would definitely let you be my lover. :)

    ReplyDelete