Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hot Girl

Just to confuse you..this is written from the male perspective! LOL

She was a hot girl, this one! I knew I was in way over my head but still determined to enjoy the experience while I could. This particular trip was for sightseeing and a little shopping so we found ourselves in a cheap motel room late in the day watching TV and resting from the long days walking. Both tired but still the thought of her sweet boobs and tight pussy filled my mind. She lay on the bed watching TV as I sat at the table reading maps for the next day, I knew she would probably be too tired but I thought to try anyway. I moved to the bed and lay next to her and slowly rubbed my hand along her jeans toward her crutch, back and forth to get her used to the idea before making a move. She seemed to be somewhere else completely, not even looking at me but as I rubbed her pussy through her jeans for the first time, she reacted by placing her hand on mine and moving me away. I know this signal; I’ve had it so many times from so many women. It means stop! But this time was different, she took my hand and placed it over my cock and squeezed my hand so I took hold of my own cock through my shorts and she began to rub my hand up and down along the shaft.
Did she really want me to rub my cock for her! Id never done this before and was more than a little apprehensive, I rubbed slowly along the outside of my shorts as she removed her hand and began to stare at what I was doing. I was pretending really, no real pressure and feeling very uncomfortable; within a few minutes her hand traced down her body and began to rub her obviously swollen pussy through her jeans. Her other hand released the button and the hand plunged down the front and began rubbing at her pussy lips. I watched the shape of her fingers through the jeans tracing along her pussy lips and disappearing from view as they dipped into her. She swivelled around on the bed so her pussy was close to my face and her head rested on my leg just inches from my throbbing erection. Jeans were hurriedly kicked off and panties followed, the scent of her hot pussy filled my senses and as her hand returned to rub I took the fingers into my mouth and wet them for her. She moaned and plunged three fingers into her ready and waiting pussy, it had only been a few minutes and she was already dripping wet, this was clearly something that turned her on immensely. I pulled my shorts down and kicked them off and fought to undo her shirt buttons and release her big breasts. All the while she tried to push my hand back to my cock, I knew what she wanted but I longed to see and feel her breasts.
My hand found my cock again and she lay with her head on my leg so I could feel her hot breath on my balls as she panted and watched me wank for her. Her own fingers alternating between fingering deeply and flicking lightly across her clit, every now and then digging deeper and sliding a fingertip into her hot ass. Her hips swayed and bucked slowly to match the beat of her fingers and every time I looked up at her face she was intent on my hand and cock, indifferent to me watching her. Not once did we even touch one another, but I watched her fingers flying and noted the style and movements she used. As I looked down again I suddenly realized that my cock was purple and ready to explode, and the thought of what I was doing made me feel embarrassed, I slowed and looked for a way to change this into real fucking but her hand wrapped around mine again, squeezed again and again made me pump my cock for her to see.
Her moans grew louder and she said the words I love to hear ‘I’m cumming!’ her fingers thrashed her clit and then plunged deeply again and again distorting her soft pussy lewdly. It was all too much and I knew I was cumming too, I didn’t want to! I didn’t want her to see me wank but it was all too hot and far too late and my cum sprayed out over her breasts as she opened her mouth in surprise and watched as jet after jet of warm liquid sprayed her breasts then dripped and ran from her mounds.
Her fingers had slowed by now and the soft slurping sound they made as she continued to finger herself would stay with me for a long time to come, as she removed them at last I leaned forward to lick them clean and she raised up to watch as she slid them into my mouth again and again as if to fuck my mouth as she had just fingered her cunt. Her eyes rolled back and she moaned and shuddered again…I still wonder if she came again just then...watching and feeling!
My cock was fading slowly as I watched while she slowly smeared my cum all over her breasts, rubbing it in like some precious skin cream, moaning all the while then leaning forward to take just the end of my cock on her hot tongue. Grasping the shaft low down and squeezing she pulled her fingers along the shaft, squeezing those last few drops of cum from within and swallowing them.
Her breasts were smeared and wet and as she rolled over me to stand she turned a little and used her hand to present me with her nipple to suck, again I didn’t want to take it; smeared as it was with my cum, but she was not asking and for her sake I complied. The other nipple was offered and I took it to as she watched my face intently…this was obviously something she had wanted to try and although I felt somewhat squeamish and embarrassed I did as was expected of me .Looking back it was one hell of a hot experience.

2 comments:

  1. What a great posting, nice to know I am not the only one who thinks a little differently in inland Aust.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom, A fellow South Auzzie? Way cool..Now all you gotta do is make a blog so I can comment on it.

    ReplyDelete