Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ring Me




I cant put a name to this little story, she values her privacy very highly, but she was one hot lover! Not so hot to look at, she’s 27, dark blonde and what you might call a BBW. She has a pleasant face and nice personality… and very hot ideas and bedroom behaviour. She would send me nearly 20 hot sms’s a day when she was feeling horny, with suggestions,ideas and sometimes asking me what I’d like her to do to me that evening... We called them our ‘menus’ and they were the most explicit and sexy short stories I’ve ever read. At first I wasn’t at all sure I’d enjoy sex with a big girl…I know…that’s so shallow isn’t it? However, from our first touch that fear was swept away and now I quite like big women, there are some very special things about big girls.
As soon as my phone would vibrate, I’d be breathing harder and feeling that tightness in my belly you get when you start to feel yourself becoming aroused. Just like one of Pavlov’s dogs, I’d hurry to the toilets, well away from the other workers to rub my pussy while I read her hot words.
One morning, only about 10.30am the phone started to vibrate for an incoming call, I checked the screen and it was her. She never rang me at work so I thought it must be something very important, I hurried to the loo and answered the call…
She had made herself comfortable on her bed with phone and vibrator, brought my number up then started to fuck herself. For quite some time she had rubbed and fingered herself to a creamy lather, as she got close to cumming she pushed the call button and laid the phone down next to her on the bed.
As I answered, I could hear her familiar moaning and the quiet buzzing of her toy as it plunged in and out of her body. I could hear it getting quieter as it slid deeply into her wet pussy and louder as it slid out again, accompanied by those sexy slurping sounds and her ‘Oohs’ and ‘Ahh’s’. I listened intently for a couple of minutes as she came in a series of long groans and low moans, finally calling my name.
I hadn’t noticed until then but I was rubbing my pussy through my skirt and I was very wet and horny, my panties were soaked. I saw her there in my mind, laid out on that bed and fucking, as we had together and the vision was driving me crazy. She gets SO wet when I eat and finger her, and the thought of her wet and ripe pussy was so very exciting.
When she was finished she calmly picked up the phone and asked me how I liked it, without giving me time to answer, she promised to fuck me with that toy later that night, as she hung up I could hear her softly giggling. Bitch!...LOL
No one had ever done that to me before, I hadn’t even considered it, so I was horny all day after that. I had to roll up several feet of toilet paper and stuff it into my knickers to sop up the mess… but I made her pay for it later. You see, I’m a terrible tease!

3 comments:

  1. So. Fucking. HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duh, forgot to put my name on that!

    Martin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fuck, thats a hot idea. I'd love it if my lover did that.

    ReplyDelete